Bell & Gossett designs and manufacturers reliable, maintenance-free, whisper quiet wet rotor circulating pumps for residential and light commercial hydronic heating and cooling systems. With a generous warranty and readily available technical and customer support, you'll be glad to purchased your B&G and pump today!
B&G - 36 GPM 3-Speed Low Head Cold/Hot Water Circulating Pump
B&G's NRF-22 flanged in-line system lubricated circulating pump was designed specifically for quiet operation in closed hydronic heating and cooling systems. The B&G NRF-22 pump is the only oil lubricated pump on the market; other pumps use water and water does not a good lubricant make!
This pump is approximately 30% more powerful than the Taco 007 size.
- High starting torque for dependable seasonal start-ups (Up to 80% more than competing circulators)
- Unique B&G DuraGlide Bearing System assures years of trouble-free start-ups
- Closed impeller design improves operating efficiency
- Backed by B&G?s representatives and a 3-year warranty?the best in the business
- DuraGlide Bearing System incorporates several components working together to eliminate seasonal freeze-up
- Stabilized, heat resistant, polypropylene impeller, its closed design improves operating efficiency
- Self-cleaning particle shield protects the shaft and bearings from system start-up debris
- One-piece, high-nickel stainless steel stator can isolates the stator from system fluid and maintains precision bearing alignment for longer bearing life
- Carbon bearings, diamond-like ceramic shaft and generous clearances are more resistant to lime, chloride and oxide build-up
- Face plate and rotor sleeve feature corrosion resistant stainless steel construction for longer life