Zephaire Air to Water Heat Exchangers are designed for maximum utility, value, and unrivaled reliability in even the harshest of environments. Whether you're adding climate control for your garage, a commercial greenhouse, or augmenting the heating and cooling in your home, you'll find everything you need in one of our Zephaire Air to Water Heat Exchangers!
Zephaire - Air-to-Water Heat Exchangers (Slab-Only)
The Zephaire Slab-Only Air-To-Water Heat Exchangers are the very same heat exchangers used in our trusty Modine style units. These slab-only units are ideal for customers seeking a DIY solution to augment an existing HVAC system, or as a replacement heat exchanger for aged or underperforming equipment. Please see the sizing chart for heat exchanger dimensions in order to choose the best fit for your applications!
These units are made from the highest quality materials for a long life and great utility in even the harshest of environments. Each unit ships with pipe caps and removable protective bezel to ensure the ports and manifolds are protected while in transit.
These units are most commonly used as alternative heating & cooling elements in existing HVAC systems to either pre-heat/cool or re-heat/cool. Most users will simply measure their supply side ducting size (just after the air handler) in order to determine the best fit, and then create an opening in the ducting into which the new coil can slide. Coupling these with water heater or wood furnace based systems make them an easy and affordable upgrade or back-up option. These can also be used in the same manner with geothermal sources to pre-heat/cool return air which can significantly boost traditional system efficiencies!
* Note: These heat exchangers are slab-only and do not include a fan with housing or water pump.
- Small bezel edges for maximum fin/coil opening providing greater heat exchange and less back pressure.
- Oversized supply and return ports and manifolds to reduce back pressure and help balance water flow evenly across tubes and fins.
- Generous heat exchanger surface area.
- Durable, 20 gauge galvanized steel housing.
- (12) 0.006" Aluminum fins per inch.
- (3) Rows of seamless 3/8" copper tubing.
- Augment existing forced-air HVAC systems with supplemental heating, cooling, and/or dehumidifiation.
- Heating and/or cooling can be supplied by: indoor/outdoor furnaces, hot water heaters / boilers, wood burning stoves, water chillers, and geothermal sources.
- Numerous manufacturing and process heat exchange applications.
- Replacement elements for existing HVAC systems with aged/failing coils.
- Capacity: 51,00 BTU (Cooling w/ 30F dT) & 204,000 BTU (Heating w/ 120F+ dT)
- Ports: Single-pair 1 inch copper ports (not threaded)
- Max Pressure: 100 PSI
- Fin/Coil Dimensions:
- Width: 22"
- Height: 22"
- Depth: 3 ½"
- Total Dimensions:
- Width: 28"
- Height: 22"
- Depth: 3 ½"
- Product Weight: 25
- Shipping Weight: 26